In these Quantock Villages, we would be delighted to baptize anyone, young or not so young, in any of our churches. Some of the Baptisms are held within the normal church service so that the congregation shares in the welcome of the
newly baptized. Others are held as separate services where you can invite as few or as many as you wish. This service lasts around 25 minutes and is informal, inclusive and we always get any children there involved as much as possible.
If you are interested in booking a Baptism, please contact the administrator by email firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone 01278-734855.
Here in the Quantock Villages Benefice we have 6 beautiful churches which all make idyllic settings to get married in. There are lots of spectacular receptions venues locally too. We try our best to ensure that those who want to get married in one of churches can. The easiest way is to have a local connection with one of the villages. By law, these connections are:
1) You live or have lived in the parish for a period of 6 months or more at any time in your life.
2) One of your parents has lived in the parish for at least 6 months during your lifetime.
3) Your parents or grandparents were married in the church.
4) You were baptized or confirmed in the parish.
5) You or your parents have been regular worshippers for at least 6 months during your lifetime.
If you do not have a connection with one of the above ways, then contact us, and we can discuss your options.
We try to make your wedding and planning the service as straightforward and enjoyable as possible, giving you as much or as little guidance as you need.
If you would like to get married in one of our churches, in the first instance please email or telephone our administrator email@example.com 01278-734855
In the first instance contact the Rector or the administrator as above.